ONLINE MASTERING SERVICES
WHY MASTER YOUR AUDIO?
AUDIO MASTERING WORK
Submit a sample of your work and I will master a portion of it for FREE!
GET STARTED | REQUEST A QUOTE
ONLINE MASTERING FAQs
What type of online audio mastering services do you offer?
Should I use bus compression on my mix?
- If you want to use bus processing on your mixes, that’s fine as long as you’re not adding a whole lot of it (the meters in your compressor should be barely moving).
- If you do use bus processing, make sure to leave headroom on your final mix. Your overall levels should not hit 0 at any moment.
Should I use a peak limiter on my mix?
- Please refrain for sending a final mix with peak limiting.
- You can send an alternate mix with peak limiting as a point of reference of where you want your music to be sonically and dynamically.
- If you are planning a release on vinyl, please make sure to provide alternate mixes with little or no bus processing at all and without any limiters. This will help the cutting engineer make all the right adjustments to represent your music to highest standards of quality.
Should I send any reference tracks?
What additional information should I send for my project?
I didn’t follow your delivery instructions correctly. Now what?
- The quoted flat fee is based on the assumption that files will be delivered to me in the format as described above. Delivery in any other format might result in additional fees. Note that I will not charge fees without contacting you first and receiving authorization to proceed.
- You can also make all necessary corrections and re-send your files, although that will change the expected delivery date of your project.
What are your rates?
- Artist name
- Project name
- Number of songs
- Desired delivery date
As soon as that information is received, I will reply via email with an estimate. It is my goal to build long-lasting and mutually-beneficial relationships with all my clients. As such, I am flexible in discussing fees and payment arrangements to meet budgets and needs.
Do you offer different mastering packages?
Is there a track count?
If I send my current mix, will you listen to it and provide feedback?
What type of equipment do you use?
What type of files will I receive?
What is your turnaround time?
How many revisions do you offer?
Do you offer rushed services?
- 3 DAYS – +10% of your total
- 2 DAYS – +30% of your total
- 1 DAY – +50% of your total
What type of payments do you accept?
How is payment taken and how are final projects delivered?
How Does Online Mastering Help Your Record?
Online audio mastering services is the final step required post-production to transform your raw audio into the desired format of your choosing. Online audio mastering services help to balance all of the sonic elements of your audio, ensuring that the version that you release sounds better than your original recording.
Why Is Online Mastering Is Important In The Digital Era?
People who want to distribute their music, therefore, need to do more than create physical records. They also need to ensure that their music is compatible with the listening devices that people use today.
One of the best ways to think about online audio mastering services is as a kind of glue that holds playback quality together across a range of devices and music formats. It ensures that the quality of your recordings don’t suffer just because they are not adapted to a particular digital platform.
How Does Online Audio Mastering Differ From Mixing?
Mixing refers to the process of getting the individual elements of a song working together. So, for instance, a mixer might decide that a particular beat doesn’t work with a melody and replace it with something else. Mixing, therefore, is all about making sure that all of the components of a track make musical sense.
Online mastering, however, provides the finishing touches to a track. It’s not about making changes to the sound itself, but ensuring that the sound carries through to the end-user in the way that the artist intended.